DOT Physcial Examinations FMCSA Certified Medical Examinerdotphysical.email@example.com
Download DOT Physical Form***Fill Out This Application, Download, Print, and Bring With You******Pages 3-5 Fill Out Top Line Only***
- How much? Normal Price $75, but right now we have a special for $40 Cash ($45 with Debit) on Mon./Wed./Fri from 9-12(We will price match anyones advertised price as well)
- How long? Approximately 15 Minutes
- When is the next appointment? Dot Physicals are held daily just call to make an appointment.
- How do I sign up? Call 323-899-0171 and get put on the schedule but walkins are welcome
- Is there anything I should bring? Bring your drivers license, glasses, and any medications you may be taking.
- Is there free Parking Yes theres a parking lot and parking is permitted on Prairie for 18 wheelers, right off the 105 freeway
- Are you certified with the new FMCSA and NCRME guidelines? Yes! you can click here to verify
- Will I get a certificate to give to the DMV? Yes, you will receive a certificate the same day to give to the DMV, you will also receive a card to keep with you at all times you are driving. Any other questions or concerns please call us , we will be happy to help. Call Us (323) 899-0171
PS* You can fill out the form on the computer, print the document and bring it in to the Physician.
DOT CDL Physical Exams Los Angeles
Once you arrive at our facility, you will be greeted by one our assistants. You will be required to fill out our patient medical history forms, provide a copy of your current DMV driver’s license, and have a complete medical DOT CDL Physical Exam performed by a licensed medical professional (NCRME). For a faster completion time please bring a DMV CDL Medical Examination report with the first page of the medical health history portion already completed.
If you wear glasses or contacts, please bring them with you. If you have any medications you are taking please bring all medication bottles with you to your appointment. Also bring in your current doctors information and any supporting medical documentation or clearances from your primary care doctor for any medical issues/conditions you are being treated for.
Get your CDL medical card in 30 minutes,
in 3 EASY STEPS
STEP 2 – Complete Exam
- Complete your DOT Physical exam with us.
- Review of brief medical history which includes documentation of:
- Name, Date of Birth, Sex
- Current or previous medical conditions/problems
- Current or previous medications
- Past Surgeries
- Smoking and Alcohol history
STEP 3 – Complete Paperwork
- We complete your paperwork. Photo ID required.
- You get a DOT medical card for your CDL to keep with you at all times you are driving.
- You get 2 copies of the DOT physical form, one for your CDL, one for the company. If you need, we will also fax the DOT physical form to your company.
- Payment is $40.00 and payment options are cash, credit card, money orders, bank checks or pre-authorized company account.
DOT Drug Alcohol Testing
Drug alcohol testing is not part of a DOT physical exam but your Company may request to have drug alcohol testing done at the same time. DOT Drug Testing and blood alcohol testing are separate tests and separate charges.
Appointment Times – Call 323-899-0171
Appointment with in 24 hrs, but to ensure we’ll be available at the time you want, call 323-899-0171 to set up an appointment with us for your DOT Physical exam.
After successful completion of the above, you will be provided with your CDL medical examination report and medical certificate.