DOT Physical Exams Los Angeles
G Medical is a Certified DOT Medical Examiner in the Los Angeles area. We serve the LAX, Los Angeles, and South Bay region cities like Carson, Long Beach, and Torrance. The reason why you should use us for your DOT physical provider is because we have an incredible staff that will make you feel comfortable, years of experience putting satisfied drivers on the road, and comfort knowing that you have a medical examiner that will always be there 24/7 and is just a phone call away.
For any further questions or concerns you can always give us a call at 323-899-0171 and we have operators standing by the phone waiting for your call we can be contacted 24hr a day 7 days a week although we do have specific business hours below is our address an our business hours.
Price: $50.00 Cash Only
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am-2:00 pm Saturday’s by appointment only
- How much is the DOT exam? $50 Cash Only Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm, and Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am-2:00 pm. Also Saturdays by appointment only $100.00
- How long? Approximately 20-30 Minutes
- When is the next appointment? We do DOT Physicals walk ins every day during our business hours or you can call to setup an appointment or even click here to setup an appointment
- How do I sign up? Call us at 323-899-0171 to schedule an appointment or click here to setup an appointment . Walk-ins are welcome.
- Is there anything I should bring? Bring your driver’s license, glasses, (if you wear them), and any medications you may be taking.
- Is there free Parking Yes. We are located on the we are on the corner of Hillcrest and La Brea, there is parking behind our building on Hillcrest for FREE for our customers.
- Are you certified with the new FMCSA and NCRME guidelines? Yes! you can click here to verify
- Will I get a certificate to give to the DMV? Yes, you will receive a certificate the same day of your examination for the DMV.
- Will I get a medical card? Yes, you will receive your medical card to keep with you at all times.
- Do You Provide after hour appointments? Yes we do. Our “after hours” rates apply after 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, and weekends. Our after hour rates are $100.00. We do require an appointment and prepayment for DOT exams conducted after regular business hours.
CDL Medical Exam Los Angeles
Once you arrive at our facility, you will be greeted by one of our assistants. You will be required to fill out our patient medical history forms, you will be asked to provide a copy of your current DMV driver’s license. A complete medical DOT CDL Physical Exam will be performed by a licensed medical professional (NCRME).To expedite this process, you can bring a DMV CDL Medical Examination report with the first page of the medical health history portion already completed. Click Here to Download
If you wear glasses or contacts, please bring them with you. If you are taking any medications please bring all medication bottles with you to your appointment. Also, we need your current doctors information and any supporting medical documentation or clearances from your primary care doctor for any medical conditions you are being treated for.
Be prepared to do a urinalysis. We check for the protein, blood, sugar, and specific gravity in your urine. Drug testing is available if necessary.
DO NOT drink coffee, or energy drinks, or ( anything containing caffeine on the day of your exam. Caffeine consumption may spike your blood pressure. A two year certification requires a BP reading of 140/90 or better.
DOT Drug Alcohol Testing
Drug alcohol testing is not included in the DOT physical exam. If you or your company request a drug test, we can do it at the same time your DOT exam is performed. DOT Drug Testing and blood alcohol testing are separate tests and separate charges.
Appointment Times – Call 323-899-0171
Our current DOT exam hours are from Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm, and Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am-2:00 pm. To ensure we’ll be available for you, please call 323-899-0171 to set up an appointment with us for your DOT Physical exam.
After successful completion of the above, you will be provided with your CDL medical examination report and medical certificate.