- We offer on-site clinic set-up. Our examination coordinator will work with your point of contact to set up a space for our Medical examiners to do the examinations at your facility.
- We offer flexible and convenient scheduling based on your company’s needs.
- Electronic Medical Records that allows quick and easy access to Long Forms and certificates of drivers.
- All equipment for medical exams will be provided/brought on-site by the examining team.
- Data Management. We have a comprehensive database that allows easy access to your medical records when you need them.
- We also have convenient data delivery options for you to choose from.
Contact our examination coordinator to discuss and evaluate your needs:
What to expect:
- DOT Medical Examinations conducted according to FMCSA guidelines.
- Urine Drug Screen collection and testing.
- Medical Review Officer (“MRO”) services.
- On-site blood glucose testing as indicated.
- Data Management: we offer a robust data management system that allows for quick and accurate LF and Certificate retrieval.
By providing on-site exams your company will see the following benefits:
- Time savings.Our on-site services eliminates the need to transport drivers to and from an off-site clinic.
- It promotes a positive relationship with company/instructors and drivers
- Cost savings – no need to transport drivers to and from an off-site clinic: less down time, and an efficient on-site system.
On the Day of Your Service:
- DOT Exam Professionals staff arrive on-site and set up designated area for UDS collections.
- UDS collections are begun on indicated drivers.
- Initial processing for physicals is started by Medical Assistants.
- Medical Examiner will begin performing exams.
- Once all UDS collections and examinations are completed, you will receive: 1) A completed and accurate Registration Log of all drivers seen; 2) A copy and original of all Clearance Form Requests.
- Examinations will be reviewed by our Medical Review Team under the supervision of the Medical Director prior to the following morning.
- Secure HIPPA compliant electronic copies of all Certificates and Exams will be provided the following morning.