We treat all our contacts with utmost integrity. We respect your privacy and security. We use a double opt-in process to ensure your protection against spam and abuse. We will not sell or rent your personal information. We are dedicated to keeping all your personal information secure.
Lasted updated: May 28, 2013
Terms and Conditions
We agree to provide access to our website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions:
1. You represent that you have attained the age of majority in the province, state or country in which you reside and that you are capable of forming legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to subscribe to or use our services.
2. The information provided on this website should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
3. The views and opinions expressed on this website are those of the author(s) of the article, post, comment or reply. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of DOT Physical L.A. or any/all contributors, doctors, expert advisors or visitors to this site.
4. Our website is provided on an “as is, as available” basis. You use this information on an “at your own risk” basis.
5. All DOT Physical L.A. online materials, information products and services are intended for educational and information purposes only. Examples used on this website are not intended to represent, promise or guarantee that you will achieve the same result. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals before acting on this or any third party information.
6. All materials are copyrighted by DOT Physical L.A. Please respect and honor our work and do not copy. You may not use our materials without express prior written permission. You may link to the web pages or give out links to pages/posts.
7. All trademarks, copyrights and proprietary notices must be kept intact. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures for protection against viruses and the like whilst using the internet. DOT Physical L.A. does not assume responsibility or risk for your protection against contaminating or destructive code.
8. Your comments are encouraged. Please be relevant and respectful of others. We reserve the right to delete any offensive, abusive or inappropriate comments. We rely on spam tools to exclude spam from our website. We exclude all responsibility and liability for any losses or expenses resulting from postings on our website. If you are aware of any misuse of our website please contact us.
By using our website you are indicating your agreement to these Terms and Conditions
Lasted updated: September 9, 2014